[whatwg] WebSocket send()

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:53:05 +0200
WebSocket send() says:

[[
The send(data) method transmits data using the connection. If the
readyState attribute is CONNECTING, it must raise an INVALID_STATE_ERR
exception. If the data argument has any unpaired surrogates, then it must
raise SYNTAX_ERR.
]]

If readyState is CONNECTING *and* the data argument has unpaired
surrogates, then my literal reading suggests two exceptions should be
raised. I assume this is not correct and the spec should include an
"Otherwise,".

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software