[whatwg] idea for .zhtml format #html5 #web

From: narendra sisodiya <narendra.sisodiya@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:00:19 +0530
On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Shwetank Dixit <shwetankd at opera.com> wrote:

> Hi Narendra,
>
> I think what you're proposing could be achieved already (at least somewhat)
> by the html5 offline applications part
> http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/offline.html#offline
>
> Thanks for hinting , infact I was looking for it.
The idea behind this is, my govt is wasting money of making e-learning
content they are mainly .exe and swf file
http://techfandu.blogspot.com/2010/03/e-learning-modules-tutorials-guidelines.htmlSo
Basically I suggested them to use HTML5 also, I told them that content
will be able to able to view on mobile (which support html5). Support for
ODF is browser is still waiting and take time.
http://techfandu.blogspot.com/2010/03/e-learning-modules-tutorials-guidelines.html