[whatwg] Global Script proposal.

From: <mike@inigent.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:20:46 +0200
Commenting in general on this (and not specifically the GlobalScript
proposal), I think the outcome of discussions on this list too often is
"solve it with a single-page Ajax app". In contrast, I think HTML5 should
address the needs of multi-page (including all server-side oriented) apps
with at least equal weight as the "Ajaxy" ones.

Best regards
Mike Wilson

Michael Nordman wrote:

Agree very much so.