[whatwg] article/section/details naming/definition problems

From: Keryx Web <webmaster@keryx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:08:41 +0200
2009-09-16 16:27, Jeremy Keith skrev:

Just to be clear: Does that include the rules for headers when articles
are nested, or when an article is contained in a section?

E.g. would this structure be treated as an identical flow from a
headings level perspective if all article tags where replaced with
section tags? I.e. Would it be as if I'd use h1, h2 and h3 today?

<section>
   <h1 />
   <article>
     <h1 />