[whatwg] article/section/details naming/definition problems

To throw my views into the mix:
I think 'article' is more suitable than 'post' or 'entry' semantically. A
blog post can reasonably be called an article (although it stretches the
concept a bit for forum posts), whereas in an online newspaper or magazine,
'article' is definitely appropriate whereas 'post' isn't.

A comment element may be useful. Or an optional 'type' attribute on article
that can only take one of several semantically meaningful values to be
valid. Some possibilities would include 'post', 'comment', 'report'. This
would provide semantic meaning, the ability to style them using CSS
selectors, avoids baking a brand new element and doesn't invalidate existing
uses as an <article> tag without a type is still semantically meaningful.

Cheers,