[whatwg] Note on 4.8.7 (video) and 4.8.8 (audio)

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Jeremy Keith wrote:
> Hixie wrote:
> > Fixed.
>
> Thanks.  Much appreciated.
>
> Don't forget to update the note for <audio> as well as <video>.

Fixed.

> Also, with the new wording of the note removing the link to the section
> on fallback content, it might be a good idea to update the opening of
> the preceding paragraph from:
>
> "Content may be provided inside the video element."
>
> to:
>
> "Fallback content may be provided inside the video element."
>
> ...with the words "Fallback content" linking to the relevant section:
>
> http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#fallback-content
> or
> http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/embedded-content-0.html#fallback-content

The whole point is that this is _not_ fallback content of that nature.
That's what the note was saying. Linking to that section would be flat-out
wrong. Is there some other way in which I can clarify that the contents of
the element are not "fallback content" as defined by the spec?