[whatwg] Canvas Proposal: aliasClipping property

From: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:51:36 -0700
Here is a good example of the conflict between Google and Mozilla over
clip():
http://www.imperialviolet.org/2009/09/02/anti-aliased-clipping.html

There is another conflict, with the composition modes between the two,
with Google
again taking another principled stand. I'm sorry I don't supporting
links for that,
but it effects many of the composite operations (at least four of them).

I'm hoping to have both methods supported, I think they are both valuable.
I've certainly used both methods in my work the past few years.

This is very much about the clipping pipeline.

-Charles