[whatwg] Charset sniffing from XML prolog

From: Scott González <scott.gonzalez@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 22:02:32 -0400
fakexml.html and fakexml2.html both work as UTF-8 for me in Safari 4 and
Firefox 3 on Mac.fakexml_iso.html shows up as UTF-8 in Safari 4, but
ISO-8859-1 in Firefox.
fakexml2_iso.html has a broken degree in both Safari and Firefox.

So for me, you can get the XML prolog to override the encoding, but Safari
gets confused with a non-UTF-8 encoding in the prolog (reports that it's
using UTF-8 but it isn't).