[whatwg] Experiments in end-tag attributes

From: Schuyler Duveen <whatwg@graffitiweb.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 14:19:59 -0400
The html-parsing section of the spec and the browsers I've tested [1]
seem to be doing the right thing, however I'd love if this was noted as
a conforming pattern.  Probably more testing is prudent.

PROBLEM:
  [ massive bloviation and many inner tags
Not-well indented p-tags

MORE ELEGANT ALTERNATIVE:

If it was noted as specifically conformant, this could possibly help
parsers in some cases, including the human variety.

cheers,
Schuyler Duveen

[1] Firefox, Safari, Chromium linux trunk, IE8