[whatwg] [WebWorkers] About the delegation example

Chris Jones wrote:
> If I were writing a computationally-bound webapp, I would want an
> interface like
>
> [main thread]
>   SharedWorker.parallelMap(workerfn [, ...]])
>
> [worker thread]
>   function workerfn(myThreadIndex, numberOfworkerfns [, ...]) {
>      // partition problem dataset [...] based on |myThreadIndex| and
> |numberOfworkerfns|
>      // compute
>   }

On second thought, I think that worker semantics dictate that the
dataset partitioning decision should be made by [main thread] before the
workers are spawned.   But I don't think this significantly changes the
API (move "// partition ..." into [main thread]).

Cheers,
Chris