[whatwg] WebStandrd for theme

From: Nikita Popov <privat@ni-po.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:43:19 +0100
narendra sisodiya schrieb:
> Many blogging site like posterous has theme editor for their
> blog/website. It is a xml file looks more like html. Following file
> was a long file which I have edited and deleted the unnecessary
> content. I think this is a non-standard way to design theme. Do we
> have any standard to such requirement ? OR we do not need any standard
> at all for such requirement.
>
> PS: I have searched on FBML too. Google says, It is a propri. standard
> of facebook.
In the document you provided I couldn't find any tag using the
fb-namespace. All the other things, like {something}, are a typical
method to mark up things to be inserted in Templates. They are processed
by a templating engine. And I really do think that things like this
don't belong to HTML, they are many templating systems, many PHP
developers have their own (as I do) using markup that's convenient for them.

Nikita Popov