[whatwg] Accessing cookies from workers

So an asynchronous cookie setting API would look like:

setCookie(cookieStr, callback)

...where the callback is invoked once the cookie has been set?

I guess I don't yet entirely understand the implementation details - it
sounds like there are problems accessing any shared state between workers
and window context?

-atw