[whatwg] Unifying DOMTokenList with DOM 3 Core's DOMStringList?

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:45:02 +0200, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky at mit.edu> wrote:
> Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:25:03 +0200, Adam Roben <aroben at apple.com> wrote:
>>> DOM 3 Core defines the DOMStringList interface [1], [...]
>>  I don't think anybody actually implements this interface though or is
>> planning to.
>
> Gecko does.  It's used for the "styleSheetSets" property on documents
> (which I thought hixie had a draft spec for at some points and which I
> seem to recall webkit implementing also), for some mozItems extension on
> offline resource stuff, for the "types" property of the HTML5 Drag and
> Drop DataTransfer object.  Maybe other things too; I didn't read the mxr
> results that carefully.

Thanks! I forgot to look in other specifications besides DOM Level 3 Core.

styleSheetSets is defined in

  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/cssom/

by the way, but I have not worked on that for quite a long time.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/