[whatwg] Browser Bundled Javascript Repository

From: Dion Almaer <dion@almaer.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:57:05 -0700
The problem here is that isn't backwards
compatible and thus no-one will really be able to use it. You then
also get into the "how do I get my library into the browser?"
After mulling this over with the Google CDN work, I think that using HTTP
and the browser mechanisms that we have now gives us a lot without any of
these issues.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl