[whatwg] Asynchronous file upload

The discussion for these features should really happen on public-webapps at w3.org. Having said that, the file API is still in the works. For XMLHttpRequest all I expect to change is adding new objects that can be passed to the send() method as argument and define how they are to be serialized and maybe how they affect the Content-Type header.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/