[whatwg] [html5] r3151 - [] (0) Try to make the magic margin collapsing rule more accurate.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:

>> > Really? Do you have a test case demonstrating this?
>>
>> http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/saved/124
>
> Huh. Interesting. Fixed.

Is this something that's really needed for web compatibility though?
Creating a DOM with multiple <body>s is hard since the parser will
never output such a DOM. Instead you have to manually set up such a
DOM using DOM methods, something that I'd expect extremely few pages
to do.

I don't have a strong opinion either way on this, I think we should go
with whatever's simplest to implement, but I don't know what that is.

/ Jonas