[whatwg] Installed Apps

From: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:21:27 +0300
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Drew Wilson<atwilson at google.com> wrote:
> What I'd like, as a user, is some way to pin selected apps to run in the
> background - whether that's something I initiate through the UI myself, or
> via a prompt from the application is really a matter of UX.

in my book, you're definitely asking for prism.

http://labs.mozilla.com/projects/prism/
https://wiki.mozilla.org/prism

and here's a prism link for google calendar:
http://starkravingfinkle.org/projects/webrunner/gcalendar.webapp

there should and will be more documentation about how these bundles are exposed.