[whatwg] Issues with Web Sockets API

From: Jeremy Orlow <jorlow@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:59:29 -0700
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Jul 2009, Jeremy Orlow wrote:
> > If it's only for debugging purposes, maybe a cleaner way to define it is
> > to simply be the last event fired on a given WebSocket?
>
> I don't really understand what problem we would be trying to solve by
> changing that.

I was just suggesting that perhaps the model could be simplified and that
this might make it less confusing to web and UA developers.  I haven't
studied this issue in detail though, so if you think it's a silly idea,
there's a good chance it is.

As for the rest of your changes, I think they should work well.