[whatwg] New HTML5 spec GIT collaboration repository

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <gsneddon@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:59:22 +0200
Manu Sporny wrote:
> 3. Running the Anolis post-processor on the newly modified spec.

Is there any reason you use --allow-duplicate-dfns? Likewise, you
probably don't want --w3c-compat (the name is slightly misleading, it
provides compatibility with the CSS WG's CSS3 Module Postprocessor, not
with any W3C pubrules).

On the whole I'd recommend running it with:

--w3c-compat-xref-a-placement --parser=lxml.html --output-encoding=us-ascii

The latter two options require Anolis 1.1, which is just as stable as
1.0. I believe those options are identical to how Hixie runs it through PMS.

--
Geoffrey Sneddon ? Opera Software
<http://gsnedders.com/>