[whatwg] A New Way Forward for HTML5

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:44:30 +0200
Manu Sporny wrote:
> Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>> "Problem: A Kitchen Sink Specification"
>> Ian recently implemented a way to hide or highlight the UA guidelines
>> that confuse so many more casual readers.  Does this help?  (I know it
>> helps me.  ^_^)
>
> If I knew it existed it might have helped a bit. Even now that I know it
> exists, I can't figure out how to activate it. How do I hide the "UA
> Requirements" for:
>
> http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#the-progress-element

It's just an alternate stylesheet, so you can select the "Author
documentation only" style from your browser's menu.  There is also a set
of controls at the top of the specification that does that using
JavaScript, and it also sets a cookie so the choice is remembered.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/