[whatwg] [html5] r3306 - [] (0) Define interaction with CSS case-sensitivity rules.

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:59:32 +0200, Simon Pieters <simonp at opera.com> wrote:
> Hmm. In that case maybe we can remove it altogether? I think it was only
> implemented for compliance with CSS2 and HTML4 when Niels Leenheer wrote
> a Selectors test suite back in 2006.

Yeah, and IE7 did not support this. Killing this useless list seems like the best way forward. As far as I know there is no compatibility reason for having it other than that test suite and having it be an arbitrary number of attributes is just confusing and slightly increases code complexity and testing.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/