[whatwg] scope of link type "license"

Am Donnerstag, den 16.07.2009, 01:36 +0000 schrieb Ian Hickson:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009, Nils Dagsson Moskopp wrote:
> >
> > Creative Commons suggests using 'about=""' in RDFa with 'rel="license"'
> > http://wiki.creativecommons.org/RDFa#Content_discovery
>
> It is an example of RDFa and HTML semantics clashing in ambiguous ways.
>
> With the microdata "work" vocabulary, you can sidestep this issue while
> still being compatible with the Creative Commons RDF vocabulary:
>
>    http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#licensing-works

Thank you, I didn't consider that before ?

http://daten.dieweltistgarnichtso.net/src/cc-license-markup/generator2.xhtml
OH MY GOD HOW DID THIS GET HERE
I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER

Aside from english language support, have I missed something obvious
building this license thingy ?

Cheers,
--
Nils Dagsson Moskopp