[whatwg] Make Vorbis a baseline codec for <audio>

From: Ian Fette <ifette@google.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:29:21 -0700
"Vorbis is the best lossy audio codec" - Do you have data to back up this
assertion? I am not an expert here, I had the na?ve assumption that AAC was
better given that major devices (e.g. iPod) use this format over Vorbis. I
would love to see some data (other than some studies from 2005 on some forum
that Wikipedia links to).

"Widely adopted ... in portable media players?" Really? iPod? Zune?