[whatwg] Make Vorbis a baseline codec for <audio>

From: David Gerard <dgerard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:24:04 +0100
2009/7/16 Adam Shannon <ashannon1000 at gmail.com>:

> It has been tried but Apple will not?implement?it due to hardware
> limitations.

Hardware limitations or patent limitations? Either seems ill-matched
to evidence-based reasoning.

What was Apple's issue with Vorbis audio? I'd like to hear from Apple on this.

(Someone who is actually speaking for Apple, not someone who appears
to be speaking for Apple then claims "oh I was just speaking as
myself" when called on something unacceptable.)

- d.