[whatwg] Codecs for <audio> and <video>

From: David Gerard <dgerard@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:55:24 +0100
2009/7/1 Ian Fette (????????) <ifette at google.com>:

> all of Google to suddenly release all of its information that has legitimate
> business reasons for staying company-internal. We've made what statements we
> can make, and I don't honestly think it reasonable to expect more.

I think it is reasonable to expect Google to address their statements
of reasons being demonstrated false, however. They have notably failed
to do so. Is Chris DiBona still reading? "Oh sorry, I was completely
wrong" or "you're wrong and here's why" would go a long way to restore
any trust in Google on this matter.

- d.