[whatwg] Cookie-based HTTP Authentication (draft-broyer-http-cookie-auth-00)

Hi all,

As I previously said, I spent some holiday time to put my thoughts
about "RFC2617-compliant cookie-based authentication" into an Internet
Draft.
Today is my birthday (and the last day of my holidays) so I thought I
should do something special. I therefore submitted version 00 of my
work ("release early, release often" they said).

As written in the draft, discussion should go to the ietf-http-auth
list (if it happened to not be the appropriate list, please tell me so
I can fix it in the next version).

The Security Considerations section is not yet complete but for this
00 draft I though the overall authentication process was the most
important (have a look at the examples too).

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

(My intent is to publish some kind of "reference implementations" and
"proof of concepts" in various languages later in my mercurial
repository http://broyer.info/hg/http-cookie-auth/ but if you'd like
to contribute now, just send me your code!)