[whatwg] Spellchecking mark III

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 13:34:01 +0100
The following sentences are *commands* that refer to browser actions:

	Let automatic completion be turned _on_. (command)
	Let spell checking be turned _on_. (command)

The following sentences are *descriptions* that refer to user actions:
	Let this content _be_ editable.
(description what happens if the user wishes to edit this content)
	Let this element _be_ draggable.
(description what happens when the user attempts to drag)

Therefore I insist on having spellcheck="on".  Spellcheck="true" is
misleading because spellcheck is a command for the browser.

HTH,
Chris

P.S.: While I am immensely grateful to you for rescuing "referrer", I shall
nevertheless criticize you mercilessly for prescribing spellcheck="true".
So be warned ;-)