[whatwg] Web API for speech recognition and synthesis

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 01:50:20 +0100, Dave Burke <daveburke at google.com>
wrote:

> We're envisaging a simpler programmatic API that looks familiar to the
> modern Web developer but one which avoids the legacy of dialog system
> languages.

Ok. I referenced that XHTML+Voice because there is already a specification
with markup, css 2 aural stylesheets and javascript APIs, and one
implementation.
I quite sure someone can revisit this whole issue, and refactor the
xhtml+voice specification into something more acceptable and implementable.
I don't think anyone would implement it the way it is.