[whatwg] Spec comments, section 4.8

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Aryeh Gregor<Simetrical+w3c at gmail.com> wrote:
> In 4.8.10.5:
>
> There are some Unicode characters (U+231B? an hourglass?) here that
> are showing up as white boxes for me at the beginning of some of the
> list elements.

Their purpose is described later in 4.8.10.5 Loading the media
resource at step 20:

"(Steps in synchronous sections are marked with ?.)"

and noted again in 6.5.4.2 Processing model at step 4:

"Note: Steps in synchronous sections are marked with ?."

but the potential for confusion could be further mitigated with an
earlier reference to their purpose... perhaps in "4.8.10.5 Loading the