[whatwg] SharedWorkers and the name parameter

Tim Berners-Lee seems to think this could be a valid use of URI references.

http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Fragment.html"The significance of the
fragment identifier is a function of the MIME type of the object"

Are there any existing semantics defined for fragments on text/java-script
objects?

// the semantics we're discussing, the naming of a instance loaded script
#name=<foo>

// hand wavings at other semantics that could make sense, references to
particular items defined in the script
#function/<global-function-name>
#var/<global-var-name>

>  I'd have to objections to thisDid you mean to say "i'd have no objectsion
to this"?