[whatwg] size attribute

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:25:52 +0200
Using the word "glyph" instead of "character", where appropriate, obviously
does not improve the readability of the specification.  However, not using
the word "glyph" makes that part simply incorrect for a large number of
people whose culture has the disadvantage of being ignored by the leading
technological powers.  I can understand that, and I can understand that this
distinction is "pedantry" to you because you never see it in practice.  All
I have to say is that it is very sad.

Cheers,
Chris