[whatwg] About Descendent Tags

> The header element is not for the page header, it is for grouping section
> headings, and the tag name chosen for this element is misleading.
This is a group of headings?
<header>
<h1>title</h1>
<h2>title2</h2>
<h3>title3</h3>
</header>

If yes, my question is: when I will use this?

Like I say: all pages have a header section. We write this header
section with div element and class or id attribute.
So, I write this to be more correct code?
 <header>
   <h1>logo</h1>
 </header>
 <nav>
   <ul menu>
 </nav>

No sense the header and h1 like your descendant.

thanks advanced
Diego Eis