[whatwg] Input type for phone numbers

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:53:01 +0300
On Mar 31, 2009, at 20:22, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> I agree that entering a week is pretty rare, though.  ;)

Is this observation based on observing U.S. sites?

type=week is meant for European business use. (It doesn't even support
U.S. week numbers.)

Being in Europe, I'm not convinced that week needs to be supported as
an input, though. When I see week numbers used, it tends to involve
output instead input, but I don't use European business scheduling apps.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen at iki.fi
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/