[whatwg] defining new HTTP headers

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:34:00 +0200
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:28:21 +0200, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke at gmx.de>
wrote:
> Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-message-headers/current/index.html
>
> So, is there a case where IANA registration was attempted and expert
> review did *not* happen?

This e-mail from January 27 never got a reply:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-message-headers/current/msg00085.html

Several changes to the specification have since then be made, including
changing header names again, but that happened in August. Between January
and August nobody got back to me. I'm not really inclined to get the
Provisional Message Header Field Registry fixed at this point.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>