[whatwg] Fallback entries?

A fallback entry is paired with a url namespace. The fallback resource is
cached at manifest update time. If a request that matches the namespace
results in a server or network error, the fallback resource is returned in
its place. In the current draft of the spec, this is mired together with
'opportunistic caching', such that if the request were to succeed the
response would be cached for later use. There is a proposal to decouple the
'fallback' behavior from the 'autocaching' behevior.
Hope this helps.