[whatwg] Generic Metadata Mechanisms (RDFa feedback summary wikipage)

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, Kristof Zelechovski wrote:

> You know the problem with the current content is that it is misplaced.  I
> would just move the current content where it belongs, leaving the
> requirements section empty.

Fair enough. I've updated the wiki page.

If people who understand this stuff better could fill in the blanks that
would be great. For now, the wiki page itself doesn't contain anywhere
near the amount of information that I will need to make an informed
decision on how to update the spec. The wiki isn't the only source of
information I'll be using, there are several dozen e-mails I'll be reading
too, but it would help if the wiki represented the state-of-the-art in
terms of what the problems and requirements are.