[whatwg] Bay area Whatwg Meetup [ Must Read if you are attending ]

From: Michael Carter <cartermichael@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 04:35:31 -0700
Hello whatwg,

The date of our meetup is fast approaching. I need to make a couple of
updates:
1) We will be meeting at St. Stephen's Green:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=St+Stephen%27s+Green&fb=1&cid=0,0,14242759999315330977&near=Mountain+View,+CA&oi=manybox&ct=10&cd=1&resnum=2(it
is next door to the former meeting place, so you don't have to worry
about changing your transportation options)
2) There seems to be a bit of tension with the date such that there is about
equal desire for two dates: Monday 10/27, and Tue 10/28 (both at 7pm).

Can everyone who is interested in coming please email me in the next 24
hours with a vote between the two dates.

Sorry for the last minute instability, but I'd like to make sure that we
maximize everyone's ability to attend. I'll put out a final date on Sunday
Night.

-Michael Carter