[whatwg] Whatwg Social Meeting This Month

From: Michael Carter <cartermichael@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:28:56 -0700
Hello,

Who is interested in a whatwg social meeting this month? While I know many
of you are located all around the world, if there is a locus of participants
in whatwg, I would say its in the Bay Area (San Francisco and perimeter, CA,
USA). With that in mind, let me propose that we schedule an informal meetup
in Mountain View, CA at Red Rock cafe, on castro street:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&hs=Eul&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=red+rock,+94040&fb=1&cid=0,0,4140843673288073926&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image.
If you live halfway across the world and aren't planning travel out
here
this month, don't worry -- I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

We should probably set up a wiki for this sort of thing, but for this
meeting I'm happy to keep track of logistics via emails to this thread. For
now, I'd just like to know everyone's availability between the dates of
10/23 and 10/31 at 7pm.

Cheers,

Michael Carter