[whatwg] Can AUDIO/VIDEO element have a "balance" attribute

From: Biju Gm@il <bijumaillist@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:39:04 -0400
On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Biju Gm at il wrote:
>>
>> Can AUDIO/VIDEO tag have a "balance" attribute like?
>> http://developer.mozilla.org/En/HTML/Element/Bgsound
>
> It could, but what's the use case?

Let me rephrase my request.

We need a balance property for AUDIO/VIDEO which can be accessed thru
javascript

Example:-
In http://www.fishtank.me/ if we have the balance property we can give
an audible effect of bubble being appearing at different sides of the
screen. With out the balance property to give the similar effect, one
have to create sound files with different balance at server and bring
it to the client, which will be a waste of band width.