[whatwg] Workers feedback

From: Aaron Boodman <aa@google.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:31:28 -0800
Ian,

Thanks for taking the time to read and understand all the feedback.

Although this is not my most preferred design for the API, I can live
with it. I'm happy that we removed startConversation(). I think that
was just extra complexity on top of an already large API.

As for putting forward contradictory suggestions, I apologize for
that. In the future, I will try to form final opinions before opining.

Thanks,

- a