[whatwg] Combining the DedicatedWorker and SharedWorker interfaces

From: Alexey Proskuryakov <ap@webkit.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:49:57 +0300

Nov 14, 2008, ? 7:37 AM, Jonas Sicking ???????(?):

> Feel free to try our implementation of a subset of the spec ;)

I did not say that there was anything wrong with Mozilla's
implementation! What I said was that it was very different from the
current spec, at least in spirit.

In fact, I'm strongly considering dropping MessagePort from WebKit (at
least for now), and going with Mozilla worker API.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov