[whatwg] Combining the DedicatedWorker and SharedWorker interfaces

From: Alexey Proskuryakov <ap@webkit.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:40:35 +0300

Nov 13, 2008, ? 1:34 AM, Aaron Boodman ???????(?):

> It doesn't make sense to me that startConversation() would dispatch a
> MessageEvent object with name "message". If that's what the spec
> currently says, I think it should be changed.

"The startConversation(message) method is a convenience method that
simplifies create a new MessageChannel and invokingpostMessage() with
one of the new ports." - it doesn't do anything postMessage() couldn't
do. Receivers are supposed to differentiate events by evt.data.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov