[whatwg] Format issue on the spec: unreadable (or hardly readable) text.

From: Eduard Pascual <herenvardo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 02:10:41 +0000
I can't say for sure if this is an issue from the spec document
itself, or just a rendering bug on my browser (FF 3.0.3), but here it
goes:
Within the section "4.3.1 The script element", on the algorythm
labeled "Running a script", step 6, the text for the first "condition"
shows overlapped, each line covering part of the text in the previous
line. I have put a screenshot on
http://herenvardo.googlepages.com/brokentext.png just for case anyone
wants to see it.
So, unless it is actually a FF bug, I hope someone fixes it.
Actually, I *can* read half-visible text like that, but even being
used to do that it still takes some extra effort from my eyes and
brain. And I wouldn't expect everyone reading the spec to be used to
look at scrambled text.