[whatwg] "end body tag" parsing clarification

From: Tommy Thorsen <tommy@kvaleberg.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 09:45:00 +0100
I've been looking at the parsing chapter of the HTML5 specification, and
I've found something which I don't think makes sense. The last two
sentences in the 'An end tag whose tag name is "body"' section in the
"in body" insertion mode says:

   Switch the insertion mode to "after body". Otherwise, ignore the token.

The "Otherwise" does not really make sense in this context, does it?
Should that last sentence just be erased?

Regards,
Tommy Thorsen