[whatwg] Proposing URI Templates for WebForms 2.0

Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Try what I did with hinclude <http://www.mnot.net/javascript/hinclude/>;
> write a javascript library to handle a declarative syntax, and have it
> gracefully degrade once the browsers handle it natively. If the markup
> is declarative, it doesn't matter if it's in HTML5 or not, you still can
> cater to unintended uses.

Speaking of which: that one (hinclude) is totally useful; and it would
also help with one of the cases Google's recent dictionary-based
compression proposal is for.

I'd totally be in favor to have something like this in HTML5 (and no,
others have asked for it as well).

BR, Julian