[whatwg] Configure Apache to send the right MIME type for XHTML

Removing @rev is harmful for Lynx because that is how it decides who the
author is.

   At any time while viewing documents within Lynx, you may use the 'c'
   command to send a mail message to the owner of the current document if
   the author of the document has specified ownership. (Note to authors:
   if you want to assign the ownership to your document, you need to add
   into HEAD section a LINK element with appropriate value for REV
   attribute. Two values are recognized: owner and made (these are case
   insensitive). For example,
<HEAD>
    <LINK REV="made" HREF="mailto:user at somedomain.com">
<HEAD>

(Attn. lynx-dev: that should be a closing tag!).

(http://lynx.isc.org/lynx2.8.6/lynx2-8-6/lynx_help/Lynx_users_guide.html#Mai
l)