[whatwg] Exploring new vocabularies for HTML

Neil, I would say "exporting" is half of "round-tripping"...so I think
that's covered.

Ian,

Here's another use case:

5. The ability to animate elements in a web page (hypertext, vector
graphics) without using script.
  * sizes, positions, opacities, colors, transforms (basically most
attributes and properties)
  * time-based and DOM event triggering for begin/end
  * linear, spline interpolation
  * inlined (for simple web pages) and non-inlined animations (to promote
separation of content and presentation)

Regards,
Jeff