[whatwg] @Irrelevant [was: Re: Thoughts on HTML 5]

This sounds like a good idea to me.

First off 'irrelevant' is pretty hard to spell for non-native english
speakers (go sweden!).

Second, the elements are in fact relevant to the page since in all
likelihood they will be used later. 'ignore' feels like a better
description since it's weaker. We want to acknowledges the existance of
the element, but tells you to not pay attention to it.

Though I might be making making the last part up given that I fall into
the first category :)

/ Jonas