[whatwg] What should the value attribute be for multi-file upload controls in WF2?

From: Adele Peterson <adele@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:18:29 -0700
Hi all,

I'm looking at the Web Forms 2 specification for the multi-file upload
control that uses the min/max attributes.  When multiple files are
selected, its unclear what the value attribute should contain.  It
could contain just the first filename, or a comma separated list of
all of the filenames.  I think it will be useful though to add
something about this in the specification for consistency.

Thanks,
	Adele