[whatwg] Fwd: nav Element

Jorge Bay Gondra wrote:
> To the correct list this time...

Arguably the outline algorithm already does this, since it places <nav> elements
in a hierarchy along with other sections. For any case not covered by the
outline algorithm I think that there would need to be some very strong use cases
to add explicit markup here; what kind of UA features did you have in mind, and
how well would they work if the markup was missing or incorrect on most pages?